Sunday, May 15, 2016

New Blog Name?

New Blog Name?

      Hey jammers! It's Misty here, with some big news! I have decided to change the name of this Animal Jam blog. As of 5/15/16, we will no longer be Jamaa Society. We shall be the Animal Jam Wonders! I bet you are wondering why we are changing our name. Well, the reason why I wanted to change the name of Jamaa Society is because most people who have heard of Animal Jam but never played the game won't know what Jamaa is, and we want to be the blog that every New Jammer goes to, to learn more about the Animal Jam game. There's not going to be any major changes to the blog in quite a long time, so don't worry! I do have to apologize for the lack of posting, too. I promise I will be posting more from now on! Thanks, jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment