Saturday, April 2, 2016

What is the "Jamaa Society"?

Jamaa Society- Your Blog for All Thing AJ

   Hey, jammers! I'm Misty Paws, but you can just call me Misty. Welcome to my blog, Jamaa Society. First, let's start by introducing myself. I live and breathe Animal Jam. I feel like you can do so much with this game created by the organization "Wildworks". That includes making a blog just about Animal Jam. So that brings us to our main topic... this blog, Jamaa Society.
   Well, I bet that most jammers wish there was a blog that could inform you about all things Animal Jam, like the latest updates, new stuff in the stores, and more fun stuff like that. Well, that's basically what the Jamaa Society is, a blog that gives you all that and more. Sure, there are already plenty of blogs like us, like the Animal Jam Spirit, which I respect very much. However, this blog stands out, because we put a lot of hard work, and dedication into our posts. That's why we hope that you really enjoy our posts and find them useful.
   Thanks, jammers! I hope you enjoy this blog, Jamaa Society. Be on the lookout for new posts, we will try our best to post daily! This is Misty, signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment